Terms & Conditions
Our success is based on strong traditions of quality, value for money and a genuine care for our customers. Therefore we sincerely apologise in advance for how extremely boring our Terms and Conditions are; our legal team makes us do it. That being said we want you to know that our Terms and Conditions are designed to make you aware that we'll never share your private data, our site is secure and your consumer rights are protected.
Without further ado:
DIYasriman Terms & ConditionsThese Terms & Conditions govern your use of the DIYasriman service and website. By visiting the DIYasriman website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of ContractWhen you place an order via our website (www.diyasriman.blogspot.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
Product Specifications & Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. DIYasriman shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns & Refunds page for details.
- Manufacturers names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts are listed as compatible with the manufacturer's finished model number.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. DIYasriman cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. DIYasriman cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- DIYasriman has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund via our online support service or by contacting our Customer Services.
Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item
because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have
placed an order for an item that has
been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible
and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using 2Checkout, Money order POS Malaysia, Western Union, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or American Express cards. Charges will appear on your statement as "DIYasriman".
- All prices are quoted in Malaysian ringgit (RM) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at Malaysia rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of ordering. If a problem in supply should occur and you would like to cancel your order we will be happy to assist you in obtaining a refund via our online support service facility or by contacting our Customer Services.
- If your delivery address is outside of the Malaysia, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your DIYasriman order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
- Most items will be delivered using Pos Express or Registered Mail but some expensive, bulky and/or fragile products will be shipped via special delivery or private courier.
- If you haven't received your items within 2 weeks of the date of despatch, they can be declared "lost in transit" and we will arrange a replacement order. For deliveries outside of the Malaysia, we need to wait 3 weeks before a missing order can be declared "lost in transit".
International OrdersWe are unable to accept orders from the following countries:
- North Korea
CancellationsOrders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, via our online support service facility, for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see below for our returns policy.
ReturnsYou have the right to cancel your order and request a Returns Number within 14 days of the date of delivery. Please notify us through support service or by phone of your intention to return your item(s) within this time and we will promptly issue you with a Returns Number. You must quote this number on the correspondence accompanying the return. You must return your item(s) within 14 days of your Returns Number being issued. Due to the volume of orders and stock we handle, returns will only be accepted for credit or refund with a Returns Number.
If you've ordered the wrong item(s) or simply had a change of heart, please return it in perfect, re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc). You must not write anything on the item, its packaging or instructions. Please note that the costs of returning your item(s) must be paid by you. For Malaysia customers using the pre-paid postage label to return item(s) the postage cost of RM5.99 will be deducted from any refund applicable.
Goods returned because they are faulty or defective must be returned in the condition you received them. For Malaysia orders, we will pay the cost of returning the item(s) to us. For Malaysia customers we provide a pre-paid postage label for you to return the item. For customers in other Malaysia countries you will need to pay the return carriage and request a refund from us. For orders outside the Malaysia, you will need to pay the return carriage costs.
Please make sure you get proof of postage in case your item gets lost in the post.
We can not accept the return of perishable goods or shaver parts (for personal hygiene reasons).
Provided that you return your item(s) in accordance with these Terms & Conditions we will refund what you've paid for the item(s) or replace or exchange the item(s) if applicable. Refunds are processed within 5 working days of receipt of the returned item(s). Refunds are made using the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
Faulty GoodsThe following information is intended as a guideline. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
- Should a fault occur with the item(s) within 28 days of delivery you will be offered the choice of a replacement or refund.
- If there is a fault with your product or other defect with your order within 12 months of delivery we will normally offer a replacement or repair.
- On returning faulty items ensure you adhere to the returns guidelines as outlined above and in our No Hassle Returns policy. Failure to meet these conditions may result in your return not qualifying for a refund or replacement.
- This guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- The guarantee period for consumable items (eg. batteries, camera films, ink cartridges, etc) is three months from date of delivery. Spares that must be fitted internally are also guaranteed for three months, provided they have been fitted by a suitably qualified and competent person.
Reviews & CommentsWe permit you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. Whilst we do not regularly monitor this content we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the DIYasriman website.
LiabilityWe shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Use of Website Content
- All content included in this site, text and graphics (including copyright), is owned and controlled by DIYasriman. In accessing the DIYasriman web pages, you agree that you may only read, print or download the content of this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these DIYasriman pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of DIYasriman. Any content found to be being used for commercial use such as images or video will be subject to a minimum charge of RM500 per item per month.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this website without prior written consent.
Privacy & Disclaimer
- We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. Your details are confidential and you will never receive unsolicited mail as a result of ordering from DIYasriman.
- Telephone calls to our Call Centre may be monitored or recorded for training purposes.